License to View, Copy, and Print Documents and Restrictions
Unless otherwise expressly noted on a particular page of the website, you are authorized to view, copy, and print the materials made publicly available on this website, including documents, text, and images (collectively, “Materials”), subject to the following conditions:
- You may view, copy and print the Materials solely for your internal non-commercial purposes.
- You may not alter or modify the Materials in any way.
- Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include the copyright notice associated with the Materials.
You may not:
- use any images, graphics or other content separate from any accompanying text or otherwise rearrange the Materials.
- sell, license or publicly distribute the Materials, in whole or in part, whether alone or incorporated in other works.
- upload any material depicting or promoting sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or that could otherwise give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations;
- impersonate any other person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, defamatory, harassing or objectionable manner;
- create a risk to public safety or health in general or to any individual’s health and safety; and
- upload or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Site.
“Intermolecular,” “HPC” and “Tempus” are trademarks of Intermolecular, Inc. All trademarks of third parties referenced on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Except for information that identifies an individual, any communications, material, or information you submit in any form via this website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or other information (collectively, “Submissions”), are and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We may use, reproduce, distribute, publicly disclose and otherwise exploit Submissions and any intellectual property rights therein for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
This website may contain links to websites controlled by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We do not endorse companies or products to which this website is linked or which link to this website. We reserve the right to terminate any link from or to a third party website at any time. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTERMOLECULAR, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF INTERMOLECULAR, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Intermolecular, Inc. and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Materials. Intermolecular, Inc. may make changes to the website and the Materials at any time without notice. Intermolecular, Inc. makes no commitment to update this website or the Materials.
Reservation of Rights
©2016-2019 Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.